PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS SET OUT BY BORN 2 BOUNCE
Hire Agreement and Disclaimer for Bouncy Castles
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
1.Unless you have ordered a castle specifically for adults all our castles have an age limit of 12 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
2. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
9. No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle. NO FACEPAINTS can be used on any of our inflatables, If you would like to use Glitter tattoos please contact us before you book, any stains, marks or glitter that needs excessive cleaning you will be liable for a bill for either cleaning or repair/replacement of panels affected.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
11. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
12. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
13. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
14. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
15. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
16.Please remember if the castle is excessivley dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
17.Once the castle as been anchored/placed in the area agreed it shall not be moved, pegs that secure the castle must not be pulled up and the blower must not be removed/detached from the castles blow pipe.
18. The castle/inflatable is going on a level surface.
19. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THE CASTLE/INFLATABLE IF THEY HAVE CONSUMED ANY ALCOHOL.
Print and sign Terms and Conditions